[c-nsp] VPN 3005 issues.

Dan Wilson dan-wilson at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 28 19:04:00 EDT 2004

Thanks, Dave,

I'll post a question.  How do I setup CISCO VPN CLIENTS to authenticate and access the local WINDOWS ACTIVE DIRECTORY environment?  I've been scouring documents and links for a couple days on and off, and can't seem to find something close.  Why, I'm not sure, as I'd guess this would be the single most popular way to connect to these boxes today.

Anyone with any help or links is definitely appreciated at this point.

Thanks,

Dan

Dave Breiland <dave at opsource.net> wrote:
Go ahead and post your questions, and I'm sure several of us can help...

Dave