[c-nsp] VPN 3005 issues.

Dave Breiland dave at opsource.net
Thu Oct 28 19:15:39 EDT 2004

Dan,

I'm not sure where you are with all this, so if I explain too much I
apologize. just want to try to be complete.

-Open the web interface to the VPN Concentrator

-Click on Configuration

-Click on System

-Click on Authentication

-Click on Add

-Change Server Type to NT Domain

-Enter the Domain Controller IP

-Click Apply

Now you need to setup your "group".

-In the MAIN menu of the WebUI, Click on Configuration

-Click on User Management

-Click on Base Group

-Create settings as desired.. On the IPSec tab, you should have a choice for
"Authentication", choose NT Domain

There is obviously more to it than this, but it should get you started.
Please let us know if you need more than that.

Dave

  _____