[c-nsp] Dot1q Interface detect switchport failure

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Wed Sep 1 17:57:44 EDT 2004

Matt,

Sorry but I don't know the answer to that.
I'm guessing it will be when the full rtr/SSA
support is in a 12.2S based branch of code that
the 3550 ships from.

I'll pass the feedback along and let them know
someone asked about the support though.

This is an interesting feature that was just targeted
towards dial backup and it's turned out to be used
in a lot more scenarios than I imagined.

Rodney