[c-nsp] OSPF and access prefixes

James Hampton james.hampton at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 12:09:53 EDT 2004

T1 customers will have individual subnets redistributed, but these
hardly ever fluctuate or flap. DSL customers terminate to a loopback
interface(s) and are all on the same class C (s). I am planning on
putting the loopback interface into ospf and advertise the whole block
rather than redistribute connected which would, like you said, give me
a whole bunch of /32's in the routing table, which I don't want. We
are set up with the Cisco DSL architecture using a 6400 UAC and 6160
Dslams.

James