[c-nsp] WCCP & Squid

Mark Tinka mtinka at africaonline.co.sz
Thu Sep 9 06:28:44 EDT 2004

On Thursday 09 September 2004 12:16, Stavros Patiniotis wrote:

> Many operating systems require patches or special configuration to use
> squid with wccp.

That's just the thing, all patches and compilation requirements have been
fulfilled. The ip_wccp.c module compiles with no errors, and loads upon
'modprobe'.

My system is SuSE Linux 9.1 Pro with kernel 2.6.5, and many others have been
successful with the exact same steps, on similar and other Linux systems.

Will continue to troubleshoot both angles, though. Thanks.

Mark.