[c-nsp] Looking for stable IPSEC 12.3 T IOS for 7400

Luan Nguyen luan.m.nguyen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 13:57:02 EDT 2004

I was evaluating 12.3.8T3 for 7206VXR.  Seems decent.  There are some
bugs that prevent me from using it though.  If you could wait, I would
suggest hold off one or two more weeks to get the lastest T train :)

luan

the sad thing is that we have to go with 12.3.10 mainline and losing
out on tons of cool features on the T train