[c-nsp] OSPF NSSA Question

Zaheer Aziz zaziz at cisco.com
Sat Sep 11 14:20:25 EDT 2004

At 05:36 PM 9/10/2004 -0400, Dan Armstrong wrote:

Hi Dan,

On any of the distribution routers apply this access-list on the incoming
interface

access-list 101 deny   ospf host 116.16.13.1 host 224.0.0.5
access-list 101 permit ip any any <<<<<< or whatever

116.16.13.1  is interface access of the  OTHER dist router.

This should prevent neighbor relationship bw the two. There are other methods
like using secondary address etc etc but this should be the simplest.

Hope this helps
Zaheer