[c-nsp] cRTP on MLPPP Sup720

Andrew Melton amelton at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 18:00:09 EDT 2004

This is a FlexWAN, WS-X6182-2PA.

According to TAC, there is some interraction between CEF and cRTP.
I'm not quite sure how to disable CEF on a FlexWAN card.  We are
trying to get the product managers to clarify what needs to be enabled
or disabled, or what specific MSFC image is necessary.

Do you know of any special caveats?  Out of the box, it doesn't seem
to work with 12.2(14)SX2....

Thanks.

Andy