[c-nsp] The network went down

Alexandra Alvarado aaaa at telconet.net
Fri Sep 17 17:31:39 EDT 2004

Hello,

Well, I have enabled all backbone ports with trunk feature with "allow all
vlans", en effectively I have
been enabled "vlan dot1q tag native" in allmost all 50 switches, exists 4
switches that had disabled that feature (now is enabled).  But until now I'm
not using QinQ.  In spite of that I have working 9 redundant link without
problem.

Thanks

Alexandra Alvarado