[c-nsp] OT: Telnet lock-out vulnerability

anaconda a anaconda_a at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 12:07:50 EDT 2004

Hi Guys

I  need to find out if there is  a relation between the BW parameter on the Serial Interface and queuing , i know that the BW parameter is only related to the Routing protocol metric but i have seen that by adjusting the BW parameter to say 512k the txload and the rx load on the interface varies drastically.

For that matter the queing which was being used was FIFO,

my Question is there a relationship between

BW parameter on the interface and TXLOAD and RXLOAD ?

or

BW parameter and queuing ?

T & R

Kev