[c-nsp] cef load-sharing per-packet bizzare behavior

Yasser Aly yasser.aly at noorgroup.net
Tue Sep 21 04:31:16 EDT 2004

Rodney,

  Interesting feedback you provide. I have a situation that appears to be
similar to me. Having a FastEthernet interface on 7507 where DCEF is
applied. The Fast Ethernet has a sub-interface running dot1Q. Doing show
interface f1/1/0 shows traffic only in the input rate counter, output rate
counter is always Zero, this is not true as monitoring this interface via
MRTG shows traffic flow in both directions.

Any thoughts ?

Regards,
Yasser