[c-nsp] Gig-E in 7513

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Thu Sep 30 07:40:35 EDT 2004

The only thing you can put in a 75xx is a GEIP
or GEIP+.  You can't put a GIGE PA from a 72xx
in a VIP.  That's not supported.

You are much better off with a GEIP+ which
is a VIP4-80 based board.

If you are using the GEIP or GEIP+ and
still seeing the problem post some information
from your test.

ie:
packet sizes
packet rates