[c-nsp] Central Authentication (Tacacs+ / Radius)

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Wed Apr 6 00:50:16 EDT 2005

cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net wrote:
> I think there used to be a Cisco TFTP server you could
> download for free
> from CCO,

There was if anyone wants a copy e-mail me, but trust me you really
don't want it.  It's broken, after about 8-10 successive tftp transfers
the program will freeze up.

3com has a free windows tftp program that works better.

Cisco has some other free things, though, for example the Cisco
VPN client is free, if you have a PIX that is, they also
have several visio icon packages that are free.  And of course
the TACACS+ code is free if you want to compile it! (quite easy)

Ted