[c-nsp] Upgrading PIX 515

simon.pitwood simon.pitwood at direct-ip.net
Wed Apr 6 08:48:34 EDT 2005

Afternoon all, hope someone out there will be able to tell me if there are
any serious issues they have experienced by upgrading the version 6.2 to
Version 6.3.4 on a PIX 515e.

I am doing this to enable VPN to run via mobile technology over it, I will
be switching

1) no vpdn enable inside
2) no isakmp enable outside
3) no crypto map

Im not sure if this will erase the settings or need a memory upgrade?

Hardware:   PIX-515E, 32 MB RAM, CPU Pentium II 433 MHz

Regards

Simon