[c-nsp] 805 Cisco Router TinyROM Enable Password Recovery

Church, Chuck cchurch at netcogov.com
Sat Apr 9 19:05:05 EDT 2005

Or it could be a secret password that is based on the serial number.
And only TAC knows the hash function to run the SN against.  That's how
I'd do it.  But I doubt they'd ever tell anyone, for obvious reasons.

Chuck Church
Lead Design Engineer
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE
Netco Government Services - Design & Implementation Team
1210 N. Parker Rd.
Greenville, SC 29609
Home office: 864-335-9473
Cell: 703-819-3495