[c-nsp] VAM2+ problem

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Tue Apr 12 14:25:42 EDT 2005

Look at the bootup sequence.

That's probably just the boot image booting up which
doesn't have support for the PA but once the full
IOS image boots full support is there and it works.

There was a bug just filed a few days ago to make it
where the G1 would boot the IOS image directly first
and bypass the boot image if possible.

Rodney