[c-nsp] easy way to re-route sql traffic down alternate link?

Matt Bazan Mbazan at onelegal.com
Tue Apr 12 13:21:37 EDT 2005

here's the goods:
                       /1
                      /
            A--------B--2
             \      / \
              \    /   \3
               \  /

this is a partial diagram of our network showing 3 of our 4 hubs (A, B,
C) and some of the spoke branches (1, 2, 3).  In reality there is one
more hub office and several more T1s connecting the hubs in full mesh.
For simplicity sake I've diagramed as such to illustrate what I need.
I'd like sql traffic from branch 3 to get to the sql servers in branch A
by going through branch C (link between A and B is completely stuffed).

Would PBR be the cleanest method for this?  Thanks.

  Matt