[c-nsp] Cisco Catalyst 3750s and GRE

Stevens, Brant I. brant.stevens at hcmny.com
Tue Apr 12 17:21:16 EDT 2005

All,

I would like to terminate multiple GRE tunnels on a Catalyst 3750 for
use with OSPF dynamic routing over IPSec tunnels (encryption handled
elsewhere).  Based on a quick Google, it appears that GRE interfaces are
not supported on the 3750, but I wanted to see if anyone else had
real-world experience with this actually working despite my preliminary
findings.

If it can be done without using CEF, that is fine, but of course, I'd
like to use that path whenever possible.

Regards,
Brant.

This e-mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above. It may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and delete the message and any attachment(s) from your system. Thank you.