[c-nsp] MPLS management

Eric Kagan ekagan at axsne.com
Fri Apr 15 08:02:39 EDT 2005

> Need help on MPLS management. Few days back one of the LSP
> went down and
> came to know about it after 2 hrs when troubleshooting the
> customer traffic.
>
> Need to know about the MPLS managemetn so that  I start
> getting some alerts
> .

I rec'vd this email last night - might be of interest:

Talk live with Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) experts from Cisco
Systems at the next interactive TechTalk, "MPLS Layer 3 VPN Fault Management
and Troubleshooting Tools," on April 27, 2005, at 10 a.m. Pacific Time.

Register now at Cisco Online Events

Join Laure Andrieux, network engineer for MPLS VPNs and MPLS network
management in the Solution Engineering group at Cisco Systems. She will
discuss Cisco intelligent device instrumentation and operation
administration and maintenance (OAM) tools and how you can better monitor
and troubleshoot MPLS networks and the associated MPLS Layer 3 VPN services
that they support.

Topics include:
* Requirements for monitoring and troubleshooting MPLS networks and services
* Network fault management and device instrumentation concepts
* Cisco MPLS Layer 3 VPN fault management and device instrumentation
* MPLS Layer 3 VPN troubleshooting tools (Internet Control Message Protocol
[ICMP]-based ping and trace for MPLS VPNs and the latest tools for MPLS OAM)
* Live Q&A

Don't miss this opportunity to engage with Cisco MPLS network management
experts and other technical professionals. Register to attend now at Cisco
Online Events