[c-nsp] MPLS management

christian.macnevin at uk.bnpparibas.com christian.macnevin at uk.bnpparibas.com
Fri Apr 15 09:39:11 EDT 2005

Another product which competes with that is MicroMuse. I'll offer no
opinion on which is good just yet, as we're about to evaluate both.

(of course, if anyone knows anything about the difference between the two,
your opinion would be welcome)

Internet
neil at colt.net@puck.nether.net - 15/04/2005 14:29

Sent by:    cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net