[c-nsp] enhanced object tracking

Matthew Crocker matthew at crocker.com
Fri Apr 15 11:27:14 EDT 2005

HSRP supports interface tracking so you should be able to track the
interface handling the PVC and have the HSRP failover when the PVC
drops

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk648/tk362/
technologies_tech_note09186a0080094a91.shtml#intracking

add 'standby track atm x/y.z' in your ethernet interface config

-Matt