[c-nsp] Anyone have a good CatOS version for Sup720 and private Vlans

Manoj koshti manoj_koshti at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 16 23:25:24 EDT 2005

Hi Dave,

Congrats Dave  for Director . We do have same issue in the past with CatOS 8.3.3 on 5609 .But it was related with SUP-2.
thanks
-Manoj

David Wolsefer <DWolsefer at totality.com> wrote:
We have tried 8.3.3 and 8.3.5 so far. It is a Cat6513 chassis with dual
Sup720 and dual FWSM with five 6148 blades. As soon as we issue the first
command to set the primary pvlan # it crashes ever time. Does anyone have
private vlans working with Sup720s and FWSMs in a 6513 chassis that can
share a successful CatOS version?

Regards,

David Wolsefer
Director, Networking