[c-nsp] Discussion with 6500/7600 Sup Modules

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Thu Apr 21 12:30:17 EDT 2005

I personally would go with Layer 3 to the access so I can run OSPF
rather then spanning tree.

Are you sure about all your numbers?  I thought the Sup32 was bigger
then the 720.

If I were overhauling our enterprise I would most likely put sup2's in
the Access and 720's at my distribution / core.  Since I don't know much
about the sup 32 I can't comment on them.

Scott