[c-nsp] Main differences between 7206 & 7206VXR

Babak Farrokhi bfarrokhi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 03:49:02 EDT 2005

12.3 works just find on non-VXR chassis. AFAIK, the biggest difference
between the VXR and non-VXR is that VXR comes with two PCI bus while
non-VXR has only one.

You'll find more information on this subject in "Inside Cisco IOS
Software Architecture" book from ciscopress
(http://www.ciscopress.com/title/1578701813).

On 4/26/05, Ryan O'Connell <ryan at complicity.co.uk> wrote:

Babak Farrokhi
Web: http://farrokhi.net/