[c-nsp] 28xx performance question

Brian Vowell brian at zipsend.net
Wed Apr 27 13:59:21 EDT 2005

Don't quote me, but I'd assume the IDB limit would be based on physmem.
I'm running 512MB in both of ours, and our three BGP tables (which
account for eight seperate peers) never consumes more than about 80MB.
We've got a full 200MB free.  Both the 2811 and 2821 that we have
support Turbo ACL's.

--b