[c-nsp] Cat 6500 and counters

Eric Pylko eric at infinitenetworks.us
Wed Apr 27 18:30:42 EDT 2005

Since you're getting a new box, you might as well get the 720-3b since it is
the same price as the 720-base.

The other reason to get the 720 instead of Sup2 is the integrated fabric
module (or modules if you're getting redundant Sup's) so you don't have to
burn slots for the SFM.  Also, it is more expensive to get a Sup2 + SFM than
a Sup720.

-Eric