[c-nsp] Cat 6500 and counters

Jay Ford jay-ford at uiowa.edu
Thu Apr 28 12:34:43 EDT 2005

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005, Dale W. Carder wrote:
> Good news, 12.2(18)SXE and later releases support these features on LAN
> port subinterfaces:

That is good news, but I can't find any "SERVICE PROVIDER SSH" release for
the 720 more recent than 12.2(14)SX1.  The download info says it was released
28-MAY-2003!  I don't think it's that stale, but it is at least 5 months old.

I don't see *any* 12.3 releases for the 720.

I get the impression that no development is being done for the 720, which
makes no sense, so I must just be looking in the wrong places.  I'll be happy
to have somebody enlighten me.