(Thanks) Re: [c-nsp] Changes in defaults...

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Fri Apr 29 17:05:34 EDT 2005

Thanks.  I have enough feedback.

While I can't solve world hunger hopefully we can get some
things started on the right path.

The first goal is at least a section in the release notes
that would document any default change between maintenance
releases and rebuilds. The idea is that the number should
be very very small but we should have a way to notify the
user when it does happen.

The cross train issue isn't one that will be solved soon.
Neither is a tool to compare between trains.

Hopefully the Release Note update is a start.

Jared, your comment about the Format of the release notes.
I'm pointed out a couple points to them and think they will
make a few changes to it so hopefully it will be better.

Rodney