[c-nsp] rescue router for DS3 service

Network Fortius netfortius at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 13:58:36 EDT 2005

Is something like this:

http://www.stonewallcable.com/product.asp?dept%5Fid=1020&pf%5Fid=SC%
2D7175
http://www.stonewallcable.com/product.asp?dept%5Fid=1020&pf%5Fid=SC%
2D7933

what you're looking for ?!?

I do remember having used something like this (not the above - those
were delivered by the hardware mfg) for the Distributed Sniffer
product, back in the day (I am not even sure who owns that product
nowadays), for sniffing the serial lines, so I am assuming signaling
and electrical requirements would be the same for what you want.

Stef