[c-nsp] Trouble with a NM-2CT1-CSU module

Eric Kagan ekagan at axsne.com
Wed Aug 3 19:50:10 EDT 2005

Confirm the router with the CT controller card is set to 64k not 56k.  There
is a speed command option on the controller channel-group.  I get burned
with this on the VWIC-xMFT-T1 all the time !

controller T1 1/1
<snip>
channel-group 0 timeslots 1-24  speed 64  <---- note speed 64.  I think
default is 56k.