[c-nsp] MPLS: Route Leaking Between Different VRFs on different PE's

Danielsen.Peter Christian PED PED at KMD.dk
Tue Aug 9 13:23:34 EDT 2005

Hi ..

I have tre different VRFs VRF-A, VRF-B and VRF-C, VRF-C is my management
VRF, I need to attach a export map on VRF-A and VRF-B, so I can control
witch networks will be leaked over in my management VRF-C ..

My Setup I build on 4 PE's, connected together link this

|---PE1--------PE2---|
| |
|---PE3--------PE4---|

VRF-A is connect to PE1 and PE2
VRF-B is connect to PE2 and PE3
VRF-C is connect to PE3 and PE4

ip vrf VRF-A
rd 1:1
route-target export 1:1
route-target import 1:1
route-target import 1:3 -- Add to see management ip addresses from VRF-C
ip vrf VRF-B
rd 1:2
route-target export 1:2
route-target import 1:2
route-target import 1:3 -- Add to see management ip addresses from VRF-C
ip vrf VRF-C
rd 1:3
route-target export 1:3
route-target import 1:3

If I add route-target import 1:1/route-target import 1:2, I'll se the
routes, but becurse of overlapping ip adresses in each VRF, I only want
to se part of the annonced networks.

In VRF-C I need to filter out routes fra VRF-A and VRF-B, so I only see
the routes that I want, ant not the hole routing tabel from the VRF's,

I can't find any solution, Import map "route-map" will not solve my
problem, I have tried that ..

Any ider ??,

./-Peter

_______________
www.kmd.dk www.kundenet.kmd.dk www.eboks.dk www.civitas.dk
www.netborger.dk www.organisator.dk

Hvis du har modtaget denne mail ved en fejl vil jeg gerne, at du
informerer mig og sletter den.
KMD skaber it-services, der fremmer effektivitet hos det offentlige,
erhvervslivet og borgerne.

If you received this e-mail by mistake, please notify me and delete it.
Thank you.
Our mission is to enhance the efficiency of the public sector and
improve its service of the general public.