[c-nsp] router ospf limitations

Volodymyr Yakovenko vovik at dumpty.org
Tue Aug 9 13:03:48 EDT 2005

Hello!

 There is well-known feature of global 'router ospf' process - the
 'passive interface' command which is handy in some scenarios.

 For some reason VRF-specific ospf process does not support this handy command.
 Could someone (from Cisco, probably?) comment reasons? Will it be supported
 in the IOS releases?

 Am I right that similar behavior (manual block of OSPF negotations on specific
 interface) can be achieved by interface-specific

	ip ospf network non-broadcast

 command (I am talking about Ethernet interfaces)?

--
Regards,
Volodymyr.