[c-nsp] IOS on 1811/1841

Adam Greene maillist at webjogger.net
Fri Aug 12 17:17:41 EDT 2005

Łukasz,

Thanks just what I needed. Besides the additional flexibility that the
1841's modularity provides, do you think an 1841 with a HWIC-4ESW would
offer any better performance than an 1811 with its integrated 8-port switch?
I couldn't find any documentation on CCO suggesting that there would be ...

Adam