[c-nsp] Debugging T1 Bounces on CT3

Bill Wichers billw at waveform.net
Sat Aug 13 15:26:39 EDT 2005

> Since we couldn't solve the problem, we moved as many T1s as possible to 8
> port cards on a 7206, leaving only 6 T1s on the PA-MC-T3 card. We are
> still getting the errors.

Are the T1s running clean in the 7206? If any of your T1s are showing
*real* errors then the CT3 is not the problem...

Do you have the ability to try chaning the LBO (Line Build Out) on the
mux? You should probably have the LBO at minimum on both the mux and the
PA-MC-T3 due to the very short cable length involved.

BTW, to address another post, we have a PA-MC-2T3+ in a VIP2-50 and it
runs fine, so I doubt the VIP itself is causing the problem.

     -Bill