[c-nsp] 12.2SXF?

lists at hojmark.org lists at hojmark.org
Tue Aug 16 18:21:56 EDT 2005

> They should be rebuilds with bugfixes only for SE->SEC.

Are you saying that basically we've been running the same code
on e.g. the 3750 switches since November 2004, where 12.2(25)SE
came out? (Today it's 12.2(25)SEC). NSF awareness, for example,
has been there for 10 months, just not tested?

Does the same go fo SX?

> When new feature support is added there should be a new
> letter. But sometimes due to testing cycles a feature
> may be in the base release (say SE) but until we can
> get it tested to declare official support it's not
> announced. So therefore you may see something announced
> in 25SEB for example that was in SE but just not fully
> tested to declare support (ie: a new module or something).

So, all of the features that are in 12.2(18)SXF are also in
12.2(18)SXD!? So, all of this http://tinyurl.com/6f9l4 was also
in SXD?

Really?

-A