[c-nsp] OSPF vs BGP to customer

Nitzan Tzelniker nitzan.tzelniker at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 14:08:20 EDT 2005

You can also run BGP with 83x routers so $$ is not a problem

Cable831#sh ver
Cisco IOS Software, C831 Software (C831-K9O3SY6-M), Version
12.3(7)XR3, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)
Synched to technology version 12.3(7.11)T1

Cable831#sh run | b ter bgp
router bgp 65500
 no synchronization
 bgp log-neighbor-changes