[c-nsp] PPPoE vMAC translation/authorization for non-DSL environments

Tomas Daniska tomas at soitron.com
Tue Aug 23 04:31:42 EDT 2005

Hi again,

(sorry for another post but I preferred not to mess up the thread)

Is anyone aware if the vMAC translation feature (or anything
functionally similar) is supported on Catalysts? I know this is
supported on the DSLAMs but could find no mentions on whether this is
applicable for access switches.

Thanks for any hints

Tomas Daniska
systems engineer

Soitron, a.s.
Plynarenska 5, 829 75 Bratislava, Slovakia
tel: +421 2 58224111, fax: +421 2 58224199
All generalizations are false, including this one.
-- Mark Twain