[c-nsp] PPPoE vMAC translation/authorization for non-DSL environments

Tomas Daniska tomas at soitron.com
Tue Aug 23 04:31:42 EDT 2005

Hi again,

(sorry for another post but I preferred not to mess up the thread)

Is anyone aware if the vMAC translation feature (or anything
functionally similar) is supported on Catalysts? I know this is
supported on the DSLAMs but could find no mentions on whether this is
applicable for access switches.

Thanks for any hints

--

Tomas Daniska
systems engineer

Soitron, a.s.
Plynarenska 5, 829 75 Bratislava, Slovakia
tel: +421 2 58224111, fax: +421 2 58224199

All generalizations are false, including this one.
-- Mark Twain