[c-nsp] Issue in 7604

Ian Cox icox at cisco.com
Thu Aug 25 10:07:40 EDT 2005

What code are you running? Suggest you open a case with TAC.

The counters seem to be working on my E1 PA in FlexWAN.
bergen#sh int ser 3/0/4:0
Serial3/0/4:0 is up, line protocol is up
   Hardware is Multichannel E1
   Internet address is 4.1.1.2/24
   MTU 1500 bytes, BW 1984 Kbit, DLY 20000 usec,
      reliability 255/255, txload 1/255, rxload 1/255
   Encapsulation PPP, crc 16, Data non-inverted
   Keepalive set (10 sec)
   LCP Open
   Open: IPCP, CDPCP
   Last clearing of "show interface" counters 00:01:08
   Input queue: 0/75/4/0 (size/max/drops/flushes); Total output drops: 2
   Queueing strategy: fifo
   Output queue: 0/40 (size/max)
      3398 packets input, 352742 bytes, 0 no buffer
      Received 0 broadcasts (0 IP multicast)
      0 runts, 0 giants, 0 throttles
      0 input errors, 0 CRC, 0 frame, 0 overrun, 0 ignored, 0 abort
      3397 packets output, 352368 bytes, 0 underruns
      0 carrier transitions no alarm present
   Timeslot(s) Used:1-31, subrate: 64Kb/s, transmit delay is 0 flags
bergen#