[c-nsp] MIBs for Processor and Memory utilization?

McLean Pickett McLean.Pickett at ptgcorp.com
Fri Aug 26 15:06:56 EDT 2005

Try the SNMP Object Navigator. You can do searches through the mibs that
includes the descriptions. There are also links to the oid files that
lists OID's on the page for each MIB file.

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/SNMP/do/BrowseOID.do?local=en

Not the easiest, I've been fighting with it all day and finally gave up
and opened a TAC case :)

McLean