[c-nsp] Acct-Session-Id-Count problem

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Wed Aug 31 10:21:17 EDT 2005

Hi,

not sure if the behaviour you're reporting is expected or not, but one
way to work with this is system accounting where we'll send an
accounting record when the system reboots (Acct-Status-Type =
Accounting-On), so your backend will know about it. Just enable "aaa
accounting system default start-stop group radius".

	oli

Sebastian <> wrote on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 6:52 AM:

> Hi,
>

> I have got the problem with the accounting sessions of the dialup
> (backup) connections that I have to present to the customers.
> Everything works fine until the reset occures.
> Then all accounting counters are cleared and my customers are
> presented with incorrect data.
>
> I was looking for any 'indicator' that would either be independend on
> router reset or be as clever as could tell me that such rest took
> place.
> I have found the following doc:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/ps6350/products_configurati
on_guide_chapter09186a0080455a49.html