[c-nsp] EoMPLS stability/operationality

Kristofer Sigurdsson kristo at ipf.is
Thu Dec 1 10:34:25 EST 2005

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone on the list had experience with Ethernet over
MPLS on the 7301 and 7600.  IOS 12.2S (7301) and 12.2SXF (7600).

First of all, does it work properly?  Any odd quirks, instability, etc.?

I'd be using it to provide a transparent point-to-point link for a
customer who will be running an IP routing protocol across the link,
along with normal IP traffic.  Another solution would be a L3 VPN, but
I'd prefer to be able to provide a completely transparent solution.

Thanks in advance,
Kristofer