[c-nsp] PPP Multilink

Tim Franklin tim at colt.net
Thu Dec 1 10:29:29 EST 2005

> Why would you want to disable cef on mlppp bundle? Can't
> remember where
> I saw this reference but thought that I run this by the group for
> confirmation.

You've possibly seen the discussion of MLPPP vs CEF load-balancing as the
two ways of using multiple links between the same pair of routers.  MLPPP is
inherently not CEF load-balancing, but that's not the same thing as turning
off CEF on the multilink interface.

Regards,
Tim.

____________   Tim Franklin                 e: tim at colt.net
\C/\O/\L/\T/   Product Engineering Manager  w: www.colt.net
 V  V  V  V    Managed Data Services        t: +44 20 7863 5714
Data | Voice | Managed Services             f: +44 20 7863 5876