[c-nsp] Software bug or !!

Danielsen.Peter Christian PED PED at KMD.dk
Thu Dec 1 16:22:36 EST 2005

Hi Every one ..

I have a couple of 3750 switch, that are running 12.2(20)SE3, and I'm
trying to use the command
Switch01#show idprom interface Gi2/0/7
^
% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.

Switch01#show idprom ?
interface Specify an interface for idprom display

Switch01#show idprom interface ?
% Unrecognized command

Any one know if this is a software bug, or a feature that is not
supportet ind 12.2(20)SE3, the command is working on 12.1(14)EA1

Thanks in advance
Peter

_______________
www.kmd.dk www.kundenet.kmd.dk www.eboks.dk www.civitas.dk
www.netborger.dk www.organisator.dk

Hvis du har modtaget denne mail ved en fejl vil jeg gerne, at du
informerer mig og sletter den.
KMD skaber it-services, der fremmer effektivitet hos det offentlige,
erhvervslivet og borgerne.

If you received this e-mail by mistake, please notify me and delete it.
Thank you.
Our mission is to enhance the efficiency of the public sector and
improve its service of the general public.