[c-nsp] recommended stable IOS version

John Neiberger John.Neiberger at efirstbank.com
Thu Dec 1 18:49:49 EST 2005

I looked at the open caveats for 12.4(5) and was surprised to see that
it has very few open caveats. It appears to be a rather stable release.

John
--

>>> Dave Temkin <dave at ordinaryworld.com> 12/1/05 4:27:15 PM >>>
Believe it or not, but 12.4 .3(I think)is stable on these boxes.  I
did
some very
extensive testing with everything you've mentioned (except for RIP - I
only verified basic functionality) and it was fine.

-Dave