[c-nsp] PPP Multilink

Tim Franklin tim at colt.net
Fri Dec 2 04:41:46 EST 2005

> yup I do but then again why wouldn't you want to take advantage of cef
> switching on mlppp apart for any bug issues.

You wouldn't - I just meant that there's the potential for confusion between
"MLPPP (which is not CEF load-balancing)" and "MLPPP with CEF disabled".

I don't mean to teach you (or anyone) to suck eggs, but I've known people to
mix up the two concepts before...

Regards,
Tim.

____________   Tim Franklin                 e: tim at colt.net
\C/\O/\L/\T/   Product Engineering Manager  w: www.colt.net
 V  V  V  V    Managed Data Services        t: +44 20 7863 5714
Data | Voice | Managed Services             f: +44 20 7863 5876