[c-nsp] PPP Multilink

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Sun Dec 4 22:27:05 EST 2005

Are you saying that you think CSCeh95427, and CSCsa86946 is an issue
in 12.3 based on some debug work you did?

CSCeh95427 is marked as a regression caused by CSCsa86946 but
CSCsa86946 only went in 12.4 and 12.4T so it should not have
affected 12.3 in any way. 12.3 is under extremely tight commit
restrictions due to GD criteria moving forward. We have done
extensive reviews of all bugs and I'm not aware of any major
showstoppers currently. So your comments about a problem in
12.3 interest me. If you could elaborate more I'd appreciate it.

Rodney