[c-nsp] PPP Multilink

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Sat Dec 3 14:56:02 EST 2005

Just about all our lower-end devices that we service (1600, 1700, 1800)
are used in gateway/NAT applications.  We have customers with pairs
of 1005's, 1601's, and 1720's facing each other over a T1 that are used
for tying together sites, but they are in a minority.

Because of that I don't use 12.3 at all.  I use 11.2, 12.0, 12.1, 12.2,
and
12.4

Ted