[c-nsp] Cisco IOS

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Wed Dec 7 01:30:48 EST 2005

Vote with your feet.  All Cisco has to do is look at the stats of the
image downloads from their FTP server and their www server and
if 99% of the images are going out www - well, can you blame them
if they nix the FTP server?

Start using FTP more to pull your images if you really want to see
it stay around.

Ted