[c-nsp] spanning-tree problems

Church, Chuck cchurch at netcogov.com
Fri Dec 9 13:41:22 EST 2005

Sounds like you've got some serious issues.  Either it's a really bad
design, or you're hitting limits or bugs.  Rapid-PVST should reconverge
damn quickly, but if you're exceeding the number of VLANs it supports
(platform-dependant), BAD things can happen.  Is the whole network Rapid
PVST?

Chuck Church
Lead Design Engineer
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE
Netco Government Services - Design & Implementation Team
1210 N. Parker Rd.
Greenville, SC 29609
Home office: 864-335-9473
Cell: 864-266-3978