[c-nsp] 7304 NPE-G100 vs. NSE-100

Aivars aivars at ml.lv
Wed Dec 14 01:32:48 EST 2005

If G100 is not an option because of lack of performance and NSE-100
because of bugs, what choice is there for an aggregator? 10008, SUP720,
SUP32 or another vendor. The price of 10k is just smashing and
afterwards you unwillingly start comparing SUP720 with NSE-100 and
with features do you really need and witch you can get rid of.

Aivars